The studio and office is used for:
- meetings and discussions
- lectures and presentations by artists and academics
- classes managed by the Society
- non-tutored members work sessions
- skills workshops and master classes
- life drawing
- classes run by members who are practicing artists
- affiliated community groups.
The organisation and management of the studio and its equipment is done by volounteers
Members may book the studio for the purposes listed above by arrangement with the Studio Program Coordinator.
For general inquiries or to book the studio please ring the Studio Program Co-ordinator.
Members may attend the Teaching Artists courses by arrangement with the teacher.
Members are welcome to attend the work sessions (life drawing, portraiture etc) but should first call the Contact to check the schedule and availability.
Non members are welcome to attend the introductory life drawing and portraiture sessions.