Tuesday 5 June - Sunday 1 July 2018
The theme is one model - Carmine.
One subject by many artists.
Carmine is a popular life model at HAS and will continue to be available for bookings by your group through 2018.
The exhibition will be held at the Project WALL space, The Town Hall Gallery. So there is plenty of time to complete more artwork of Carmine.
To be eligible:
- Interested artists registered with an initial submission of at least one piece of artwork of Carmine by 15 June 2017.
- Artists must be members of HAS.
- Work submitted can be in any 2 dimensional medium.
- Work must be of the model Carmine.
- Work must be for sale.
- There is no automatic inclusion, work will be curated by Arts Centre staff (the ‘WALL’ is not a large gallery).
- More details will be supplied via email, this website, facebook and instagram closer to the event.
- The facility for registered artists to upload further images will be activated again in April 2018.
- Notification of successful entries will be in early May 2018.