Annual General Meeting of the Hawthorn Artists Society is to be held at the Studio, The Basement, 360 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn at 7.30pm on Wednesday 18th October 2017
- Confirmation of minutes: AGM 17th September 2016
- Matters arising from minutes
- residents Report – Annual report of the Committee.
- Accounts for Year ending 30 June 2017
- Resolutions regarding annual subscription and number of committee members.
- Election of Office Bearers
- Incoming Presidents remarks
- General Business
Every financial member of the Society is welcome, has a right to attend and to vote. A member may appoint any other member as his or her proxy to vote and speak on his or her behalf. A form appointing a proxy must be given to the Chairperson of the meeting before or at the commencement of the meeting. A form sent by post or electronically must be received no later than 24 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
Peter Howie, Secretary
26st September 2017